Professional Portable skin analysis beauty equipment
Professional Portable skin analysis beauty equipment VF-3500 is a high-end facial skin scanner and analyzer for all models, featuring 3 specialty features and a professional Canon brand camera. The VF-3500 is a VF-3500 for beauty surgeons, dermatologists and other medical and skin care professionals. It is a self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, checking for wrinkles, spots, pores, textures, flaws. The skin color of the porphyrin (evidence of bacteria in the pores), ultraviolet spots (characterized by photodamage, usually overexposed to sunlight), pigmented spots and acne. In addition, VF-3500 assesses individual skin characteristics relative to other people of the same age and skin type. Using animated analytics, skin care professionals will create customized skin core solutions based on your individual needs.
Face detector features:
1. Irregular skin: Irregular skin on the surface of the skin - freckles, visible sun damage, capillary or vascular irritation.
2. Wrinkles: The result of the aging process, most commonly around the eyes and mouth. Use the Age Defense series and Fabulous Eye Cream to support the production of collagen and elastin.
3. Texture: The high and low points of the skin. Blue dots show skin dents; yellow areas are raised points.
4. Pore: A small opening that is scattered throughout the skin. Use a gel cleaner and peel to reduce appearance.
5. Ultraviolet spots: sun damage and spots on the surface and deep in the skin.
6. Fading of the skin: Skin discoloration, including shadows under the eyes, blemishes, hyperpigmentation and overall tone.
7. Vascular area: Redness caused by capillary rupture, inflammation or breakthrough consequences.
8. P-Bacteria and Oil: Porphyrins (natural bacteria on the skin) can be affected in the pores and can cause outbreaks. Use a clear skin cleanser and clear skin clearing pad to minimize P bacteria and fight against breakthroughs.